Safety from the elements thanks to the artic entry, nuzzled between two sturdy wooden doors, it ensures the weather is kept at bay, and that your home enjoys a stable climate control.
Walking in, you’re greeted by a feature wall made of sand stone cladding and embraced by a warm open plan living area which consists of a contemporary kitchen, a generous dining room and a sizeable family room which flows out on to a private enclosed deck, overlooking the lovingly groomed garden and covered pool.
Two of the bedrooms share a sizeable, full family bathroom, which has been tiled from floor to ceiling with large, tasteful, Charcoal Matte tiles. The main bedroom hosts plenty of cupboard space and flows out into the back garden. The main bedroom is coupled with a generous en-suite bathroom, which enjoys the afternoon sun and is laid out with the tasteful Charcoal Matte tiles too.
The home in one word: Superb.
Features of this home include:
- 2500l Water tank for harvesting rainwater
- Solar heating system for the pool
- Home security system including indoor and outdoor beams
- Generous Private apartment with a lounge, kitchen and bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Amenities in the area include:
- Virgin Active Parklands – 1.4 km
- Superspar Parklands – 1.4 km
- Parklands College - Junior Preparatory & Christopher Robin Pre-Primary – 2.1 km
- Parklands College -2.4 km
- Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital – 2.7 km
- Property Type House
- Beds 5
- Bath 3
- Garages 2
- Pool Yes
- Building Size 296m²
- Stand Size 583m²
- Rates & Taxes ± 980